ARC values its members’ privacy and the confidentiality of each of its member’s Personal Data. It also remains committed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”), enacted by Congress in August 2012 as Republic Act No. 10173, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”), issued by the National Privacy Commission.
- the nature, purpose and extent of processing of Personal Data;
- the parties to whom ARC may disclose and share its members’ Personal Data and from whom ARC may validly obtain Personal Data with consent;
- the risk of processing and data security measures in place to protect you against these risks;
- the period within which its members’ Personal Data will be processed and retained.
The Personal Data that ARC processes are as follows:
- your name, age, date of birth, marital status, contact details, and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in submission of any form.
- any information about your visit and use of our website, mobile app, social media site and other digital platforms. This includes the collection of information through website analytics tools, IP addresses, and cookies and social media behavior when you tag, repost or mention ARC or Ayala Rewards Circle and its subsidiaries and partners on any social media account.
Collecting Personal Data
ARC may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
- when you submit your Personal Data through any form (e.g. registration form), through the website and mobile application;
- when you interact with our concierge agents through phone, email, chat and social media accounts (e.g. Facebook);
- when you avail of the offers, promos, benefits, services from partner merchants and Ayala subsidiaries;
- when you respond and submit information through surveys sent out during ARC events or via digital channels (through email or mobile application);
- when you provide information in relation to requests, complaints and inquiries
Personal Data Other than Yours
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
ARC uses and processes your Personal Data for the following:
- its marketing, communication, analysis and research objectives for purposes of providing privileges, promotional offers and benefits to its members;
- providing rewards/ privileges to its members: or
- determining suitable promos, activities and products to its members.
ARC may disclose its member’s Personal Data to its employees, duly authorized representatives, related companies (including member-companies), assignees and third-party service providers.
Protection of Your Personal Data
ARC is committed to protecting the privacy of all Personal Data submitted and provided by its members including information transferred to third parties performing services on behalf of ARC. ARC processes Personal Data in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
Any information you choose to provide us (for example, by filling out the online registration form or a survey or sending us e-mail) shall be used only for the declared purpose for its collection. Your activity on our website will not result in your being added to a mailing list, unless you specifically request us to do so. We will not provide or sell any information from any of our surveys, e-mail lists, or electronic forms to any third party.
ARC has procedural and electronic safeguards and security tools, such as password encryption of files, restricted file access to a limited number of employees, firewall security and regular audit trails in place to help secure your online Personal Data from unauthorized use. Although these systems are in place to adequately protect the data, these may still be subject to human and operational error and is not completely infallible. ARC has taken measures to prevent unauthorized access, improper processing or usage of your Personal Data through these measures.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent given to ARC, you may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the nature of the consent you wish to withdraw, ARC may not be in a position to continue to extend our benefits and services to you.
Third Party Websites
International Data Transfers
Personal Data submitted or published (e.g. Profile page) in the ARC website may be available around the world through the internet. We have no control over the use and misuse of such information by others.
- Cloud Services
Personal Data that we process may be stored in and transferred to countries in which we make use of cloud services (e.g. Salesforce).
Cookies and Similar Technologies