Date/Time of Concert: September 1, 2018 (19:00 – 22:00 KST)
Ticket Booth: 10:00 – 16:00 (KST)
Gate Opens: 16:00-18:00 (KST)
Venue: Incheon Munhak Stadium, Main Stadium, South Korea
1. What is the INK Concert?
INK, which is hosted by Incheon City and the Incheon Tourism Organization, is a festival attended by people from all over the world. Leading K-POP singers and musicians come together in this festival, whose goal is to market Incheon city as the city of K-POP to attract more foreign tourists and also offer Incheon citizens an opportunity to enjoy K-POP concert.
2. What is the band line up at the concert?
B.A.P, AOA, Nu’est W, Hwang Chi Yeol, MOMOLAND, Jeong Sewoon, Pentagon, G Idle, WekiMeki, Pristin V, SF9, Stray Kids, fromis_9, CLC, N.Flying, Cosmic Girls, NCT127, Astro, TRCNG and more! Visit this link for the latest line-up: http://inkconcert.com/eng/guest/guest_010100.html
- ARC members can reserve a maximum of three (3) Ground Zone tickets each for free
- Ground Zone tickets: Your view may be blocked due to the cameras for live broadcasting and your pictures can be broadcasted. All the attendees are considered to have given their consent
- Promo is only available to non-Koreans
- For ticket reservations, call or chat with the ARC Concierge until August 23, 2018 (Thursday). Name of ARC member and claimant of tickets will have to be provided to the ARC Concierge.
- Promo is valid until tickets last
- Upon reservation, the ARC Concierge will send a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable/refundable
- Excludes transfers/flights/hotels/visa application or any other arrangement
CLAIMING OF TICKETS:
- ARC member/Claimant of tickets will need to show his/her passport when collecting tickets at the booth between 10:00-16:00 (KST) on event day; latecomers will not be entertained
- Claiming of tickets require prior reservation
- If the claimant is not the ARC member, an authorization letter from the ARC member should be presented
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No entry will be allowed after show starts
- No food will be allowed except bottled water
- Other terms and conditions of the event organizer & venue may apply